HIV Point-of-Care (POC) Testing
This web project aims to provide an interactive real-time website that would gather and present current and upcoming HIV point-of-care (POC) information in a single venue easily accessible to the international scientific community. This POC site will allow for more efficient and effective collection and analysis of data, monitoring, dissemination of findings, and a platform for free exchange of information.
- To provide effective and efficient evaluations of new POC technologies resulting in consistent and fair cost-savings evaluations.
- To provide guidance on the implementation of new technologies to ensure the greatest impact on programmes.
- To improve on collaborations with partners and Ministries of Health.
Planned Features for this ASLM HIV POC Web Portal
- Interactive timeline of POC platform releases
- Links to partner websites with important relevant information
- Forums for sharing ideas, asking questions, and collaborating
- Interactive map of ongoing multi-site POC evaluations
- Sharing of open-source data and content
- Sharing of post-market POC surveillance data